Little and big hands alike can enjoy bite-sized beef cubes, topped with a colorful four ingredient salsa.
- 25 to 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
Hoisin BBQ Kabobs with Pineapple Salsa
- 1-1/4 pounds beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt (optional)
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced hothouse cucumber
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar (optional)
Combine Pineapple Salsa ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
Combine ketchup and hoisin sauce in another small bowl; set aside. Cut beef steak into 1-inch pieces. Thread beef pieces evenly onto four 10 to 12-inch metal skewers. Season kabobs evenly with pepper.
Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Brush beef generously with some of reserved sauce mixture. Broil 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once and brushing with remaining sauce mixture. Season beef with salt, if desired. Serve kabobs topped with Pineapple Salsa.